- General Details
Easily Deployable on Off-the-Shelf Hardware | Interoperable with other CryptoFlow® Enforcers
Certes Networks’ CryptoFlow® Net Enforcer – Software (CFNE-S) provides the ultimate flexibility for protection of data in motion. The software version of Certes’ real-time traffic enforcers can be easily deployed on a third-party device such as a server or gateway, providing a wide range of deployment options for protecting your sensitive data in motion.
The software enforcer is completely interoperable with Certes’ other award-winning network enforcers, including the dedicated hardware appliance and the virtualized enforcer.
Easy to Deploy
- Operates on commercial-off-the-shelf servers from Dell.
- Deploy as many copies as needed to support the desired topology at no additional cost.
- Can be installed on any 12th generation Dell Server.
- Deploy as many instances at as many locations as you need.
- Pay only for the traffic you encrypt via CryptoFlows on the CFNE-S enforcers.
- Fully centrally managed with CryptoFlow Net Creator, including troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades.
Total Control of Keys and Policies
- Keying material and protection policies are completely controlled from CryptoFlow Net Creator, the centralized policy and key management system.
- Works seamlessly with other hardware-based and virtualized CryptoFlow Net Enforcers.
Recommended System Specifications
- 12th Generation Dell Appliance
- Intel Xeon processor (with AES-NI)
- Intel 1G NIC cards (with DPDK)
- 4GB RAM
- 500 GB Storage
Tested for full line rate 1Gbps bidirectional encryption with AES-256-GCM encryption and integrity protection algorithm with 512 Byte packets. Testing performed on Dell R220 XEON E3-1240L Intel I350-T2 with 8GB RAM and 500 GB storage
- Download Datasheet