- General Details
Each BE6000 package solves complex communications challenges with an affordable, easy-to-deploy, manage, and use platform that scales to support your business growth. It includes:
A Complete Communications Service Offering
Voice Over IP Phone System
Consolidate communications costs and embrace workforce mobility trends with industry -leading, proven IP telephony.
End-to-end capabilities include voice, video, messaging, presence, and chat for every user, anywhere, on any device.
Differentiated Communications and Collaboration
Transform meetings with cost-effective high-definition web and video conferencing options that bring employees, customers, and partners closer together in one meeting experience.
Simplified Deployment and Management
Setup is quick and easy with preconfigured virtualized servers using ready-to-run virtualization software and ready-to-activate collaboration applications.
Open and Interoperable Architecture
Innovative platform models transparently support preferred third-party applications and existing telepresence and video endpoints.
Scalable and Highly-Available Platforms
Purpose-built platforms have the ability to grow and change with the pace of your business.
Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
- Delight your users with interactive, intuitive, easy-to-use collaboration.
- Reduce complexity with a simple, easy-to-manage platform.
- Lower total cost of ownership with cost-effective, time-saving operations.
- Smooth the transition from a maxed-out and expensive-to-maintain legacy phone system.
- Protect investments with a design that scales for growth.
- Scale-up, single-platform solutions
- Add a second server for redundancy and high availability
- BE6000H Model: Cisco Unified Communications on Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server supports up to 1000 users, 2500 devices, and 100 contact center agents
- BE6000M Model: Cisco Unified Communications on Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server supports up to 1000 users, 1200 devices, and 100 contact center agents
- BE6000S Model: Cisco Unified Communications on Cisco UCS E160D M2 on Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR) 2921V with integrated gateway supports up to 150 users, 300 devices, and point-to-point video calls
- BE6000H Model: 9 apps total, including the choice of 8 collaboration, plus 1 for provisioning and management
- BE6000M Model: 5 apps total, including the choice of 4 collaboration, plus 1 for provisioning and management
- BE6000S Model: 5 apps total, 4 fixed unified communications and 1 for provisioning and management
- Cisco Unified Connect License (UCL)
- Cisco Unified Workspace License (UWL)
- Cisco Personal Multiparty Advanced (PMA)
Software All server models are available with export-restricted or export-unrestricted software.