- General Details
Built with trusted Cisco technology, Cisco Business Edition 7000 (BE7000) platforms deliver powerful, advanced collaboration services and tools that connect your entire organization. Interoperable and centrally-managed, each BE7000 package consolidates multiple communications and collaboration applications on single platform models that are built to scale with business growth.
Complete service offering: End-to-end collaboration capabilities include voice, video, conferencing, messaging, instant messaging and presence, mobility, and more, for every user.
Differentiated communications capabilities: A cost-effective, high-quality multiparty video conferencing option brings employees, customers, and partners closely together.
Simplified deployment and management: Preconfigured virtualized servers with ready-to-run virtualization software and ready-to-activate collaboration applications make setup quick and easy.
Open and interoperable architecture: Innovative platforms transparently support preferred third-party applications and existing telepresence and video endpoints.
Scalable and highly-available platforms: Our modular, stackable design scales for future needs and growth; simply add more servers to increase support capacity.
Cisco Business Edition 7000 is a customizable collaboration solution that can help you:
- Delight your users with interactive, intuitive, easy-to-use collaboration
- Boost productivity with efficient, highly secure, connected workspaces
- Reduce complexity with a simple, easy-to-manage platform
- Lower total cost of ownership with cost-effective, time-saving operations
- Protect investments with a scalable, modular, stackable design
- Modular, stackable platform solutions
- Add server(s) to increase capacity to support more users, devices, applications and sites
Per server capacity Cisco Unified Communications on Cisco UCS C240 M4 SFF Rack Server provides high-capacity support and can be configured as a customer prefers in BE7000 deployments. Typical BE7000 configuration examples include, but are not limited to:
- Support for more users and devices, and less applications per server
- Support for more applications, and less users and devices per server
- BE7000H Model: 5 to 10 communications and collaboration applications (e.g., voice, messaging, IM and presence, video conferencing suite (4), B2B, contact center, and others)
- BE7000M Model: 4 to 6 communications and collaboration applications (e.g., voice, messaging, IM and presence, video, B2B, contact center, and others)
- Cisco Unified Connect License (UCL)
- Cisco Unified Workspace License (UWL)
- Cisco Personal Multiparty Advanced (PMA)