- General Details
In a typical video conference setting, the camera captures the whole meeting room. This usually means the participants, including the active speaker, appear small, especially if the conference is held in a large meeting room. Having the active speaker always appear in full view provides an optimum, like-life experience that can be better than being physically present.
SpeakerTrack 60 employs a unique dual-camera approach. With one camera, it quickly locates the active speaker and presents a close-up of that speaker. At the same time, the other camera readies to seek and display the next active speaker. This results in very fast camera switching and an uninterrupted meeting experience.
- Fast, direct switching between active speakers provides an optimal, continuous meeting experience.
- Multispeaker views prevent unnecessary switching when the next active speaker is already in the current shot.
- Automatic framing of all participants provides a dynamic overview of the full room.
- A discreet industrial design and wall mounting allows for a clean, sleek room setup.
- Clear 1080p60 HD resolution offers the best possible image quality.
- Product Video
- Related Products