- General Details
The SX80 Codec is a powerful audio and video engine.
It incorporates high-definition video collaboration applications into large meeting rooms, boardrooms, and purpose-built or vertical application rooms. Examples include training, briefing and demo rooms, and auditoriums.
The SX80 delivers up to 1080p60 end-to-end, high-definition (HD) video. It offers industry-first support for H.265, which lays the foundation for future bandwidth efficiencies made possible by the new standard. The codec offers a rich input and output set and flexible media engine. It supports three screens to help enable a variety of use cases adaptable to your specific needs.
Cisco offers three SX80 integrator packages to reduce the need for external equipment and the overall cost of deploying video in larger meeting rooms. The packages include:
- SX80 Codec and PrecisionHD 1080p 4X camera for smaller room scenarios
- SX80 Codec and Precision 60 Camera for lager room scenarios—currently the best image quality in the market
- SX80 and the SpeakerTrack 60 dual camera system, which features a unique, direct, fast switching approach for active speaker tracking
- Features and Capabilities
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution, compatible with standards-based video without losing features
- 1080p30 HD embedded Cisco TelePresence MultiSite with individual transcoding
- Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs*
- Supports switched conferencing for enhanced layouts and video enablement on both screens of dual-screen endpoints*
- Supports H.264 and H.265
- Offers four simultaneous video inputs
- Supports high-definition content at 1080p30
- Ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and industry applications
- Product Video
- Related Products